FlyingBlue Promo Awards are by far the best way to use your FlyingBlue miles. Each month Air France and KLM open up a series of discounted award flights that are significantly cheaper than the usual redemption price. Both short-haul and long-haul flights usually appear on the list, but long-haul flights tend to have the largest discounts. Discounted on these long-haul flights can be anywhere from 25% to 50% off the normal redemption value. Flight redemptions are also usually available in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class. Read on to see the December Air France KLM FlyingBlue promo awards.
Even if you don’t have have a balance with Air France or KLM you can transfer American Express Membership Rewards points directly into the scheme (1 American Express Membership Rewards point = 1 FlyingBlue mile). If you need to top up your FlyingBlue balance further you can also purchase additional FlyingBlue miles. Occasionally FlyingBlue will have a discount of their miles.
This months Promo Award fares are valid for bookings made before 31st December 2019, for travel between 1st February 2020 and 31st March 2020. Both one-way and return flights are bookable. All FlyingBlue members have the opportunity to book the discounted seats, which have a limited availability.
Some of the most interesting December FlyingBlue Promo Awards (full list of Promo Awards), include the following discounted long-haul routes:
Air France KLM Promo Awards with 25% off:
- Europe to Taipei – 25% discount in Business
- Europe to Chicago – 25% discount in Business
- Europe to Toronto – 25% discount in Business
- Europe to Xiamen – 25% discount in Business
- Europe to Beijing – 25% discount in Economy
Air France KLM Promo Awards with 50% off:
- Europe to Boston – 50% discount in Economy
- Europe to Washington – 50% discount in Economy and Premium Economy
- Europe to New York – 50% discount in Premium Economy
- Europe to Mexico City – 50% discount in Premium Economy
- Europe to Chicago – 50% discount in Economy and Premium Economy