Radisson Rewards launched their Spring promotion a little while ago which runs until the 31st March 2019. Based on the amount of stays you make with the hotel group you could earn up to 120,000 Radisson Rewards points.
Radisson Rewards, the loyalty scheme for hotel brands including Radisson Blu, Park Plaza, Park Inn, and Radisson Collection (originally Quorvus Collection) has now launched its Spring promotion. You can earn up to 120,000 Radisson Rewards points on all eligible nights. The eligible nights even includes free award night redemption stays.
The promotion is quite simple and is based on the number of nights you stay before 31st March. It is not based on number of stays.
- Stay 1 night, earn 1,000 bonus points
- Stay 2 nights, earn 3,000 bonus points
- Stay 5 nights, earn 10,000 bonus points
- Stay 10 nights, earn 50,000 bonus points
- Stay 20 nights, earn 120,000 bonus points
You do not have to wait until the end of the promotion for bonus points to post to accounts. Bonus points are credited to member’s accounts throughout the promotion period at the same time as standard points are credited. Bonus points earned are capped at 120,000 bonus points per member.
Register for the promotion to earn up to 120,000 bonus points on nights before 31st March 2019.
You may also be surprised to know that:
- Stays paid for by using points or points and cash are eligible for the promotion.
- Stays booked prior to the promotion but consumed during the promotional period are eligible.
- You can register as late as just prior to checkout of your first eligible stay.
- Bonus points can be redeemed for future stays, gift cards, prepaid cards, airline miles and more.
Promotion ends 31st March 2019.