If you’re looking to quickly increase your Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles balance then one of the easiest ways at the moment could be to consider signing up and using Virgin Money products. The Flying Club bonuses currently offered on Virgin Money products are difficult to compete with, and you rarely see bonuses this good for British Airways Avios.
Currently Virgin Money are offering for following Flying Club bonus miles:
- (Up to) 50,000 Flying Club miles for using the Virgin International Money Transfer service
- (Up to) 25,000 Flying Club miles for taking out a Virgin Money Life Insurance policy
- 6,000 Flying Club miles for opening a Virgin Money ISA
The bonuses above will give you more than enough Flying Club miles for a return Upper Class flight from London Heathrow to Dubai, or put you well on your way towards a London Heathrow to Hong Kong return Upper Class flight. It’s pretty amazing that you can quickly gain enough Virgin Flying Club miles for return Upper Class redemptions by using a few of the Virgin Money products.
25,000 Flying Club Miles With A Virgin Money Life Insurance policy
Until 28th March, if you’re a Virgin Atlantic Flying Club member and you take out Virgin Money Life Insurance, you will receive up to 25,000 Flying Club miles.
The amount of Flying Club miles you earn depends on the monthly premium of your life insurance:
|Monthly premium||Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles|
|£5 – £9.99||2000|
|£10 – £19.99||4000|
|£20 – £29.99||8000|
|£30 – £39.99||12000|
|£40 – £49.99||16000|
There are very few requirements you need to meet to qualify for the bonus, mainly that you are a new customer to Virgin Money Life Insurance.
To qualify for the offer you must:
- Be a new customer, and not already have an existing Virgin Money Life Insurance policy
- Open a new Virgin Money Life Insurance policy (making sure to include your Virgin Atlantic Flying Club membership number during the application process)
- Start a life insurance policy with a minimum monthly premium of £5.00 before 28th March 2019
Virgin state that the miles will be credited to accounts within 60 days, but in the past when Virgin have promoted their different brands by offering Flying Club Miles, the miles earned are usually credited within 7 days. This miles promotion should be no different.
Offer ends 28th March 2019.
If you need Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles quick considering buying Virgin miles. Purchasing miles is a great way to quickly top up your account balance if you are a few miles short of a redemption.