Railcard have relaunched a summer promotion where you can get 10% off UK Railcards (excludes disabled railcard) when purchasing directly from National Rail. To receive the 10% discount there are various different promo codes available that differ for each type of railcard. Make sure to enter the correct discount code for the rail card you want to purchase.
The railcard discount codes reduces the cost of a card from £30 per year to £27 per year. The majority of railcards offer 1/3 off Standard Anytime, Off-Peak, Standard Advanced and First Class Advanced fares.
- 16-25 Railcard – Use promo code M1625R10 – Available to anyone aged 16 to 25, or over 25 and in full-time study – Receive 1/3 off Standard Anytime, Off-Peak, Standard Advanced and First Class Advanced fares.
- Family & Friends Railcard – Use promo code MFFR10 – Available for up to 4 adults when travelling with up to 4 children aged 5 to 15. Receive 1/3 off for adults and 60% off for kids on most rail fares.
- Two Together Railcard – Use promo code MTTR10 – Available to two named people travelling together aged 16 or over. Receive 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime, Off-Peak and Advanced fares.
- Senior Railcard – Use promo code MSRRC10 – Available to anyone aged 60 or over – Receive 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime, Off Peak and Advance fares.
Remember to use the correct promo code so that you receive the 10% discount off your UK Railcard discount when purchasing direct from National Rail.
Other railcards are available, although these are not discounted by 10%, and remain at full price.
- Disabled Persons Railcard – Available to people who have a disability that makes travelling by train difficult – Receive 1/3 off Standard and First Class Anytime, Off-Peak and Advance fares for you and a friend.
Alternatively, instead of paying cash, you can redeem £15 of Tesco Clubcard points for railcards if you participate in the scheme.
Ends 31st July 2018.