Priority Pass is popular with our readers, and their latest promotion where you can buy a Priority Pass with 10% off the full price was covered last week. Now, through the Hilton Honors site there appears to be a promotion where you can earn up to 10000 Hilton Honors points with Priority Pass memberships.
Priority Pass memberships are available in 3 tiers (Standard, Standard Plus or Prestige). The pricing below compares the current Priority Pass promotion of 10% off the full price against the Priority Pass / Hilton Honors promotion.
- £62 for 1 year membership including 10% off (£69 full price)
- £69 through the Hilton Honors promotion and earns 4000 Hilton Honors points
This is the basic, entry level membership where members can access lounges for £15 and pay a further £15 for guests. As some lounges charge up to £40 per person for lounge access this can reflect a good saving.
- £143 for 1 year membership including 10% off (£159 full price)
- £173 through the Hilton Honors promotion and earns 6500 Hilton Honors points
Includes 10 free lounge visits for members (£15 for each additional lounge visit), £15 charge for guests.
- £233 for 1 year membership including 10% off (£259 full price)
- £277 through the Hilton Honors promotion and earns 10000 Hilton Honors points
The top package available where members can access lounges an unlimited amount of times for free, £15 charge for guests – ideal for the frequent business traveller.
When Priority Pass are running a promotion, such as the current 10% off, it is cheaper to purchase a Priority Pass direct, instead of through the Hilton Honors partnership. Outside of the promotion, when Priority Pass is full price you would pay the same price for the Standard Priority Pass membership (effectively earning 4000 free Hilton Honors points) and pay a little more for the Standard Plus and Prestige membership, but earn Hilton points.
Priority Pass memberships purchased through the Hilton partnership are charged in US Dollars ($99, $249 and $399 respectively) so to save on transaction fees you should consider using a Curve card, or something similar.