For the entirety of the American football season Marriott are giving away 1000 free Marriott Reward points every week. Each Sunday evening a football related question is posted on their Twitter account, @MarriottRewards. To gain 1000 Marriott Reward points per week you just need to answer the question by replying to the tweet and share the post. Even if you don’t know the answer to the question you can just read the previous replies, and then reply with the same answer.
Remember that Marriott Reward points can be transferred into SPG Starpoints at a rate of 3:1, with a minimum of 1000 Marriott Reward points being transferred per transaction (creating 333 Starpoints).
So that Marriott can credit the points earned to your account you need to link your Twitter and Marriott Rewards account. The process only takes a minute and if you have never linked your social media accounts to your Marriott Rewards account then you can also gain:
- 250 Marriott Reward points connecting your Twitter account
- 250 Marriott Reward points connecting your Facebook account
- 250 Marriott Reward points connecting your Instagram account
After you link your accounts you can receive a further:
- 125 Marriott Reward points when you follow Marriott Rewards on Twitter
- 125 Marriott Reward points when you follow Marriott Rewards on Instagram
Points usually take around 24 hours to reach Marriott accounts and can be transferred into SPG Starpoints.