Travelodge have launched a new concept named “SuperRooms” with the aim of attracting more premium and business customers to stay at their hotels. The Travelodge SuperRooms are the highest grade of rooms available at specific locations (currently London only) and feature extra comforts and amenities. Rooms are priced approximately £10-20 per night above the recently renovated classic rooms. By autumn 2017 Travelodge expects to invest around £5m to create 1,000 SuperRooms across 17 hotels, including further locations in the capital as well as London Heathrow Terminal 5, Gatwick and Bath.
Travelodge SuperRooms locations currently include London Farringdon, London Waterloo, London Central Euston, and London Central City Road.
The new SuperRooms feature:
- Lavazza ‘A Modo Mio’ fresh capsule coffee machine
- Hansgrohe Raindance 3-jet adjustable shower
- Multiple power and USB charging points at arm’s length throughout
- Ambient LED mood lighting
- Larger desk area with a swivel chair
- King-size Travelodge Dreamer bed
- Choice of firm and soft hypo-allergenic pillows
- Dressing stand with a powerful hairdryer
- In-room iron and ironing board
- Samsung Slimline wall-mounted flat screen TV
Book SuperRooms directly at Travelodge.
£30 Off Weekend Stays
Until 28th May 2017, you can book classic rooms as part of the “Travelodge Weekends” promotion, which lets you book a stay for multiple nights and save up to £30 when using the Travelodge discount code, WEEKENDSTAY.
Travelodge Weekends discount varies depending on the duration of your stay.
- £10 off bookings of a Friday and Saturday night
- £20 off bookings of a Saturday and Sunday night
- £30 off bookings of a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
The promotion is valid for hotel stays between 21st April and 28th May 2017 when using promotion code WEEKENDSTAY directly on the Travelodge site.
Travelodge SuperRoom desk with coffee machine
Family SuperRoom example layout
Renovated bathroom with shower