Accor Hotels are offering everyone a quick 1000 Accor points by signing up to become a Le Club Meeting Planner. These points can then be easily transferred at a rate of 1:1 directly into Avios, meaning 1000 free Avios points in under 5 minutes. Existing and new Accor account holders qualify for 1000 points. The scheme by Accor is targeted at meeting planners who book rooms for business meeting and conferences, though anyone can sign up and claim the points.
1000 Free Avios Points
The free Avios points take 5 minutes to earn, and there is a simple process to transfer Accor points into Avios miles.
- Sign up to become a meeting planner on the Accor site to claim the 1000 Accor points.
- Exchange the points by following the guide to transfer Accor hotel points into Avios miles.
Offer ends 30th November 2016.
If you are genuinely interested in becoming a meeting planner and using Accor hotels as a venue there are further bonuses available. If your event is paid before the end of the offer you will receive:
- 5,000 points for a spend of between €9,000 and €15,000
- 10,000 points for a spend of between €15,001 and €40,000
- 15,000 points for a spend of over €40,000