The Oman Air Lounge at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is the only lounge outside of Muscat operated by Oman Air. The lounge is available for customers travelling on Oman Air in First or Business Class, for those holding Gold and Silver Sindbad cards, and also for Priority Pass and Lounge Club holders. If flying out of Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport this in my opinion is the best lounge available to Priority Pass cardholders. If you don’t already have a Priority Pass signup so you can enter the Oman Air Lounge Bangkok. American Express Platinum cardholders will already have the Priority Pass as part of their membership.
The Oman Air Bangkok lounge includes the following services (as quoted from the Oman Air site):
- A team of on hand to look after your every need.
- Extensive offering of snacks and refreshments from our buffet counter.
- Fully stocked bar offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Quiet lounge area with relaxation chairs and dimmed lighting.
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines.
- Full HD satellite TV entertainment system.
- Bathroom facilities including toiletries and shaving kits.
- Full wireless facility for internet access.
- A business centre including colour printer, scanner, photocopier and fax machine.
- Facilities for male & female prayer rooms.
The lounge is after security and can be accessed by following the signs towards gates E and G. The entrance to the lounge is after the departures hall and duty-free areas.
On entering the lounge you will be asked to produce your boarding pass.
The Oman Air lounge is huge, and aim towards First or Business Class customers. Seating is available in 2 different areas; one being a food area and the other a quiet chill-out room.
A great selection of hot and cold drinks is available including Arabic coffee, full spirits and soft drink selection, and also chilled wine and champagne.
Food ranges from several hot items such as biryani rice and chicken tikka, to local dishes including Thai red curry. Cold dishes include finger sandwiches, volovants, and pastries.
If flying out of Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport use this lounge and access through Priority Pass or as part of the American Express Platinum membership.